The Village of Crestwood curfew ordinance (136.02) is defined as below.
136.02 CURFEW .
(A) It shall be unlawful for a person less than 17 years of age to be present at or upon any public assembly, building, place, street, highway, or other public place or way at the following times
(1) For persons less than 13 years of age, between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. the following day on any day of the week.
(2) For persons at least 13 years of age, but not yet 17 years of age:
(a) Between 11:00 p.m. on Sunday to Thursday, inclusive, and 6:00 a.m. on the following day.
(b) Between 12:01 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The exceptions to this ordinance is listed below.
(1) Accompanied by the child’s parent, legal guardian, custodian, sibling, stepbrother, or stepsister at least 18 years of age;
(2) Accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age approved by the child’s parent, guardian, or custodian.
(3) Participating in, going to, or returning from:
(a) Employment which the laws of this state authorize a person less than 17 years of age to perform;
(b) A school recreational activity;
(c) A religious event;
(d) An emergency involving the protection of a person or property from an imminent threat of serious bodily injury or substantial damage