Culver’s Cares Night Guidelines:
Culver’s Cares nights are for giving back to our local community. We at Culver’s value the hard work you put into your charities and programs and are willing to partner with you. Use the following guidelines to help the success of the night for your group:
- Bring people from the group to help out in the restaurant for the night of the event. Your group can help out with the following duties:
- Dining – Wiping tables, chairs, get items our guests need
- Runners – Running orders out to the tables
- Greeters – Opening the front doors and greeting all guest and informing them about your group
- Signs and banners – Make large signs informing the public about your group that you can wave at traffic driving past the store
- Scoopie Mascot – We have a Mascot named Scoopie that can be used outside waving at passing cars
- Helping guest sign up for Culver’s E-Club
- Please have 4 workers minimum at the restaurant 30 minutes before your event and no more than 8 workers at a time. If no one shows up to help during your event then no proceeds will be paid.
- Hang signs at your places of work to let everyone know about the event.
- Word of mouth works very well, tell everyone you know about the event.
- Send out a text message to everyone in your phonebook and tell everyone to pass it on.
- Send out an e-mail to your address book and have them pass it on.
- If the restaurant sales from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM the night of your event are:
- $0 – $2000.00 we will donate 5% of sales
- $2000.01 and $3000.00 we will donate 10% of sales
- $3000.01 and over we will donate 15% of sales
Success of the night will depend on the effort put forth by your group.
If you have any ideas or concerns, please ask the local restaurant manager.
Please contact Bernie Steuber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-642-0007
Sharon Steuber @ 708-932-6307 Sharon@culvers.biz
We also offer a Scrip Gift Card Program. Please inquire if you are interested in any of these programs as well.