New Village Service

Request Non-Emergency Services citizen, you have the ability to request your own entries that will be directed right to your police department. Simply choose the selection below and fill out a form for your request. 

Going out of town and need the Crestwood Police Department to check on your house? Need to notify us regarding overnight parking? Log on to our portal at and make your request quickly and easily. In addition to parking and house checks, the portal also allows you to make a report to the Department of Public Works should you see anything out of order (street lights, traffic signals, etc.) in the Village.Request non-emergency services here